I’m almost done!
The main game is mostly complete, I’ve added a high score system and screen that shows your highest 10 scores.
To be added still are the Big Bad Boss, the game ending (I’ve decided that I don’t want an infinite game after all), and the help screen. I am considering doing some graphical niceties like blood spatters and less rigid fov, but that’s on ‘Would Be Nice If’ list.
After that, there are balance tweaks, some testing (even though I’m a bit tired with this game/engine myself), write a proper readme, tag the code in git and it’s ready for packaging :]
If I don’t manage to deliver packages on time for my deadline, I will make sure to provide those before the end of the weekend.